Cummins5Spd

bigstacks95

Diesel Doc
:soap:

I had a PS62 turbo, and saw this thread: SledPuller66, 6x.016 Sticks, tubes - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

So I PMed and offered a trade for his 66. We worked out the specifics, shipping etc, so I took my turbo off. Unfortunately mine was shot. I told him there was play, but it didn't seem too horrible. He said send it anyways we'll check it out. 2 weeks go by, he finally gets it, says its shot. So I say I'll just buy yours from you straight up. He was supposed to have sent it 2 weeks ago, but he comes up with this excuse that UPS returned it for signature declined. I say okay whatever maybe the UPS guy's an idiot, maybe I wasn't home. I sent him money for it (my mistake) on January 2. I waited a week and a half, nothing showed up. PM'ed him from here, Emailed, and called him, and he ignored me. Finally I got a hold of him and he said he was sick and his stepdad was supposed to send it. I said whatever, just get it sent. Another week. Finally I called and told him I was filling a claim with Paypal (thank god I paid with PayPal.) Didn't hear from him for the entire rest of the month of January, even with repeated phone calls. PayPal came through and returned my money, but I'm still out my turbo, even if it was bad.

Just heads up for this guy, Dane Firestone. He goes by Cummins5SPD on here and CumminsForum.

Dane if you see this. Send me my turbo back!!!!

I've done business with Dane a few times now myself. I've never had a problem with any of the items he sold me. I drove to his house & traded him parts, I've bought injectors from him as well. Last I spoke to Dane, I asked about his 66 turbo & he told me it was sold. He didn't sound very well at all. I called him back a couple of days later & he was in the hospital fighting the swine flu. I've tried his phone a few times since then and no answer. I was only trying to see if he was feeling better. I'm starting to worry about Dane, haven't heard from him since early January. He is usually a straight up guy, I'm sure he will be in touch if he is ok.

I thought something might be wrong, because the communication was real straight forward and prompt for the most part until it just stopped.

I thought something might be wrong, because the communication was real straight forward and prompt for the most part until it just stopped.

He is a cool dude. I'm sure that it is something going on. Hope he is ok.

Anybody know him? He is supposed to be building a trans for me, I met him acouple times and have already paid for it, I cnt get ahold of him. Dosent answer his cell or house phone, and won't return me calls

Back