Custom Auto 6.7 Twin Kit

Dan6.7

Hey there!

so i bet theres a bunch of you wondering whatever happened to the CFD truck... WELL.....

Its in at Custom Auto getting some re work done... they have removed everything and are getting going on building their own setup! There are mpd exhaust manifolds, and pedestal mount plate being used to mount the gtx42 in the valley and then the gtx55 is going to be over on the passenger side while a frozenboost type 54 is going to be mounted where the battery and coolant reservoir was on the drivers side! ill have more pictures as they become available, but for now i just wanted to get a thread started as i am super excited about this happening!

I was down there monday taking a look, they pulled the cp4, cp3 and injectors and sent them down to industrial injection to be modified..

The trans got pulled and is being sent to elite for some "prototype" (if you want to call it that) high stall converter work as well as some different clutch material!

Engine is still in the truck for Dutton to fab up some piping there, and it is looking awfully bare! monday the ball gets rolling on the piping and stuff for the twins!!! GETTING PUMPED!!!

oh and of course the exhaust out the bed! love it or hate it, its happening! hahahaha

IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3923.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

Custom Auto has it on their race truck and I fell in love with it when I saw it!!

It does look similar to the exhaust on the heavy haulers!! And since I work on the leibherr t282b with the westech dump body's, I guess subconsciously that's why I like it! Hahaha

Custom Auto has it on their race truck and I fell in love with it when I saw it!!

It does look similar to the exhaust on the heavy haulers!! And since I work on the leibherr t282b with the westech dump body's, I guess subconsciously that's why I like it! Hahaha

I'll say the blue trucks exhaust looks damn sexy in person. I was never too sure about it in pictures, but in real life it's clean

I'll be watching this. Just wish I didn't have to click every pic.

Side note, why is the exhaust on the dump body of those trucks?

Side note, why is the exhaust on the dump body of those trucks?

they are designed to work in all environments including sub-freezing, running the exhaust through the bed keeps the load of whatever it is from freezing to the bed. Growing up on a farm I can tell you it sucks trying to get a load of frozen mud out of a dump bed.

Back