Custom Diesel Riped Me Off

Macktruckdriver

I bought a S300 from CUSTOM DIESEL that he said it was a 66mm inducer and it was a billet wheel. When I got it its only a 60mm inducer and its not a billet wheel. I didnt get what I payed for and I want my money back and now he said he will send me a check to buy it back but hasnt talked since and screwed me now. Now I sit with a charger I dont want or need.

man that sucks, any moron can tell a 66 from a 60 . and then billit wheel on top of that . it sucks for you, but I have never been screwed by anybody on this site I tend to find most diesel guys to be very honest people I am sure he will take care of this problem.

Yep, most diesel guy's are honest, but theives are everywhere i been ripped off 1 time on another forum but it was a individual not a business, any reputable business would take care of this immediatley, i hope you get it resolved.

All he did was complain that I dont know how to read a dial caliper and stuff. Iv tried to get my money back but now he wont talk.

This sounds like the same thing that happend to "smknram" he was supposed to get a 71mm and its a 66.

Wow, I bought a shifter off him and everything went great and it was exactly as he said it was. That sucks that he would do that he seemed like a nice guy.

Wow and he says I didnt know how to read calipers. He said he had like $2800 into this charger and its not worth even $750. I bet the wheel wasnt billet on his either was it.

from what I saw it was a bone stock charger ya had there nick.

Last edited:
nothing new from this guy yet ???????good thing he put his truck in his avatar LOL we will be able to find him at a hook

Kind of hard when the guy hasnt been on since he sold me the turbo over a month ago and wont answer his phone.

Rob Wright
603 North Main St.
Baltimore, OH 43105

Cell- 614-905-0955

If anyone knows this guy help me out.

HMMMMMMM TS is comeing up and this guy was guna be there. Good thing his avitar has a pic of his truck.

Woh...... that sucks. Ohio ain't all that big though. Lots of them fellers on here and I haven't met a bad one yet.
I have a feeling you'll get this resolved.

I doubt it he wont pick up his phone and hasnt been online since the day I PM'd him that the turbo wast even close to what he said it was. He will hear it from me at TS if hes there. He knows he lied about the charger and wont man up and just say he did and give me my money back.

Back