custom driveshaft for lifted dodge?

stimo

cnc machinist/programmer
I just put a 8 inch lift in my dodge and the stock driveshaft will fit but to go wheeling in truck it will not work. I'm looking at having a custom driveshaft made and was just wondering if anyone out there has had one made up. Looking for suggestions on a good place to purchase driveshaft.

One thread only please, Alternative Motorsports would be the wrong forum anyway.

Are you refering to tom woods driveshafts? I tried to call them according to there number on website but it was a wrong number.

Yeah, they built my front axle for my 94 dodge, they balance everything up to 100mph. Ive got a certificate I can dig up with their number.

I use to have a sticker on my truck that said my shaft's a woodie. :rockwoot:

Yeah, they built my front axle for my 94 dodge, they balance everything up to 100mph. Ive got a certificate I can dig up with their number.

I use to have a sticker on my truck that said my shaft's a woodie. :rockwoot:

I'll take whatever information you got. From what I have heard there driveshafts are suppose to be pretty stout.

Yeah, Ive beat on this one for over a year and still no vibrations or anything. I'll go look for that certificate now.

Back