custom first gen grille

Wraith

I wanted something different on my 1st gen, I've seen people paint the stock grilles, put mesh inserts in them, and even do some cool things with the inserts, but couldn't really find anyone who sold the inserts, or custom grilles for our trucks that didn't want an arm and a leg for ghem, so I decided to build my own...

Let me know what you guys think!

D1EHEMO.jpg

zqDlpWl.jpg

The bumper came with the truck and was ugly as hell, I cut it down and made it a little less ugly. It'll be changed at some point.

Grill fits the truck. Looks ok. Front bumper is gross though lol. Remember you asked us what we thought. Not everyone is going to say "holy chit you're the next Chip Foose!"

Can I ask if the OP is planning on a set of truck nuts hanging off the rear bumper or are they already in place?

I think you would have had better results by posting this thread in the proper section of this forum?

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158437

I love how you come in here and immediately start talking ****, lmao. You must have no life what so ever than to dog on someone else's truck, so I thought damn he must have an awesome truck right? Wrong, not even close to being correct, lmao. As I said, thanks for your opinion but not everyone wants a truck on stock 16" wheels with a ****in steakbed.

Please refrain from posting in here, although I'm sure it will be hard for you.

If you like it it's perfect. Who cares what RD thinks, he's just gotta take out his aggression from the **** he catches on aYB

I'd never run it, but it isn't that bad. The emblems you added didn't help any.

Reminds me of the rbp grilles.

As it should. I always liked the rbp grilles as many others do. But I'm not sure they even make 1 for a first gen, so I made one. And I love it. Lol

Back