Custom HX55....

Silver6spd

A guy told me has a custom built HX55 that measures 66/72/13ss with a billet shaft and 60hp injectors with a cam and will light it up fast. It's built to push 75+ lbs boost and very street drivable. Has anybody else ran such a turbo and had great results out of it? Curious who could build something of that sort.

Yea that's what I found out but he said his was custom built and had a billet shaft. IDK maybe it's some unknown shop that hasn't made a name yet. lol

Yea that's what I found out but he said his was custom built and had a billet shaft. IDK maybe it's some unknown shop that hasn't made a name yet. lol

If it has billet parts, it will live. I don't have any info on an SS housing though.

I'm guessing the HX-55 is out dated? Idk much about that turbo but from what I was told about the one this guy had built it was an animal. What deminsions are the HX-55?

I'm guessing the HX-55 is out dated? Idk much about that turbo but from what I was told about the one this guy had built it was an animal. What deminsions are the HX-55?

There are various sizes.

CDS still builds HX50, HX55, and HX60 series turbos. The issue with them is that in their stock form, they do not handle abuse well.

Back