Custom Injector Lines

2Tone12V

In need of a set of injector lines for my puller. Who do you guys get lines bent from? Gonna have to have a set that runs 3 lines to the front of the head and 3 lines to the back of the head because of the intake plenum. Im assuming that would be the best way to go right? What size you guys recommend?? .093 or .120? Heard .093 is the way to go on the street to mild trucks. How bout on a Super Street truck??

Scheid, Enterprise or Haisley would have your lines

a kit for .120 stainless bent for a p-pump 24v is like $629...and that comes with bolts, intake horn spacer, and gaskets.

since they are made to order im sure you could call and get them bent to your specs for slightly less since you dont need the intake spacer stuff, and it would actually be less complicated bending process.

EDIT- you can get .093 or .120 stainless bent to fit a standard 12v application for $489...i am not sure they would tack on too much to the cost to have them bent to fit around a large intake plenum.

Last edited:
I can get you a set of unbent ones?

Well what are your thoughts on running lines with very mild bends in them? No 90 degree bends at all. And keeping all the lines 30" or less? Would just need a little bit of and angle where they connect at the pump and to the injectors dont ya think? I dont think 30" would be possible with having to go around the intake plenum. .093 or .120's???

No 90s is going to be hard to do. What is your fuel system ie pump and injectors? what rpm?

BTW i seen a set of 15mm plungers and barrels for a p7100.

No 90s is going to be hard to do. What is your fuel system ie pump and injectors? what rpm?

BTW i seen a set of 15mm plungers and barrels for a p7100.

Sweet!! Getting up with the sigmas then. Pump is a 7100 ag. Rpms will run around 6300. Injectors unsure exactly on size. But they will be BIG im sure!!

Our's came from Haisley I got alot of parts when I got the lines so I don't remember how much.

Dale

Any body know where you can get a Y that threads on your injecter to run two inj lines per one injecter

called and talked to dan and he said $200 a piece just was looking for maybe a little cheaper ones but if I can't find any or make them I'll bit the bullet

Back