D&J billet cover/waterman direct drive kit

DieselheaD

Ends up I'm not going to need it, complete kit with a used waterman that has extra parts.

$1400 shipped pm if interested

IMG_1074_zpszvsy5uny.jpg

Good seller. Fwiw, I have this exact cover and pump setup on my truck and it is a top notch kit. Fuel pressure at idle is around 20 psi, and it will climb to whatever you need as rpm increases (max pressure is controlled with the regulator). The engine fires right up with no other lift pump.

C3521B0E-6750-4590-AEC4-22FC0F932A09_zpsyj9zmaag.jpg

JP I see you run the fleece dual cp3 kit. Can this cover be ran with an ATS dual cp3? Does waterman pump interfere with anything? Does fan/clutch have to be deleted?
Can this cover be ran without waterman pump with some sort of cover in its place?

JP I see you run the fleece dual cp3 kit. Can this cover be ran with an ATS dual cp3? Does waterman pump interfere with anything? Does fan/clutch have to be deleted?
Can this cover be ran without waterman pump with some sort of cover in its place?

This cover does not interfere with any of the mounting points the top cp3 brackets use, and can NOT be used with the stock fan...It can be ran without the waterman, but I didn't get the pump nut access cover I was supposed to.

Usually a power steering pump belt goes right through that area too?...not looking at my truck currently so I could just be smoking too much of the devils lettuce

Usually a power steering pump belt goes right through that area too?...not looking at my truck currently so I could just be smoking too much of the devils lettuce

Your good man !! There would be plenty of room, the idler isn't installed in this picture but you can see where it goes and how far away it is from the center of the cp3 access cover

IMG_1126_zpsdvnu1ays.jpg

Back