d/v holders

i think they are hardened. i told a guy they can be made bigger, after a little while he told me he had drilled them bigger. but that he had to heat the holder up with a torch, to "soften" the holder material to be able to drill through.

i installeds them for him cuz i have a dv socket, along with some full cut DVs he made too, that all was just way too much fuel for such a small charger.

Do Not Drill Them; Have them edm'd to the stock line size but don't drill them, there is a spring in the end just below the hole and if you get into the one side or other to much the spring will be exposed, and start breaking apart and get into your injector and make it stick open.

I had this happen to me but Mine are edm'd, I just had bad luck on one of my holders but the guy made me another at no charge, and fixed my pinto in the injector because it got a burr on it from the pieces of spring that got in there, all at no charge.

I gotta see a pic of your injectors if they're large enough to fit a PINTO inside one of them! :eek:

I have a little over lazer cut's and edm holders and for my twin setup right now when leaving lights you have to ease into the throttle but once you hear the turbo's start to spin and boost starts coming up you can hammer down and they light instantly. In about a week or two I will see how it does with my Fass on and a S300 on top instead of the hx35.

Back