d66 and hybrids?

kadeninabnitt

redneck engineer
i was just wondering how this combo would work. i've been wanting to get an opinion about it. evry body tells me i should go with an h2e but looking at the price diference, and seeing the 50 cfm difference between the d66 and the modded h2e makes me wonder why i should go with the h2e. was just wondering if that would be a good setup.

With the right tunes it will work well, we have seen over 500 hp with that setup and live. But its really on the edge for what the turbo can take and was designed for so I cant warranty it in that situation. It will make more power then a standard h2e but if you get th h2 modified you will be better off that way.

thanks for the reply. i wasn't looking to get that much hp. i was thinking high 3s low 4s. would hybrids not be the right choice for that?

Hybrids IMO are more for 450-550+ hp. For the hp you are wanting some Stage 2's would do you just fine be alot cheaper and a D66 would work perfect for that hp range. Give Matt a Call at 615-563-7800 ext 22 and and he would be able to set you up with a package that will make you do cart wheels after you get it installed. If you dont get through just leave him a message and he will get back to you as soon as he can.

Back