Darren Morrison 7.82 @ 168

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Last night at SGMP. Darren said the track was junk and the truck was all over the place, so he put it up after the first pass....

That truck is hauling ass... Congrats Darren!

He has been 7.79... this kinda proves that wasnt a fluke deal... Thay had K.A. Balooshi's Al-Anabi promod there last night too... He clicked it off at the hit the track was so bad.

As always it was awesome being with the Pro Street Diesel crew again last night at SGMP but the track was pretty chitty. Anybody that hasn't stood behind Darren when he leaves in the s10 is sorely missing out. It will give you chill bumps to say the least. He carried the front wheel again a good ways and it was really squirrely down the track. I'm kinda glad he didn't run it again.

I've tried telling him he could pick up a few tenths if he would just put zero plate full forward in the sigma!:hehe: The truck is very consistant, making good old fashioned power on #2 only, and giving no problems. Dinosaurs Rule!

I've tried telling him he could pick up a few tenths if he would just put zero plate full forward in the sigma!:hehe: The truck is very consistant, making good old fashioned power on #2 only, and giving no problems. Dinosaurs Rule!

I know has anybody got 0 plate that would just be the **** :hehe:

Last night at SGMP. Darren said the track was junk and the truck was all over the place, so he put it up after the first pass....

That truck is hauling ass... Congrats Darren!

+1

TS would be a great event to take the record..... given all the ink it gets in the mags:evil

Thanks john you have been making some good runs as well. Your project is running well proud of y'all too. The clutch and trans assy will set ya back about ten to fifteen Benjamin's depending on what you pay for the trans this is chump change for a man of your means and besides power service has got it.

Maybe John's got a zero plate he can spare a brother hey john pm me if you got a 0 plate. Are y'all sure about the full forward position ????

Thanks john you have been making some good runs as well. Your project is running well proud of y'all too. The clutch and trans assy will set ya back about ten to fifteen Benjamin's depending on what you pay for the trans this is chump change for a man of your means and besides power service has got it.

John if your serious give me a call I go through all of it with you I was joking earlier.

Hey i got an idea Darren, if John got a clutch and pushed his #0 plate full forward maybe he could do burnouts at TS like you. :rockwoot:

Back