Darren Morrison 7.82 @ 168

Hey i got an idea Darren, if John got a clutch and pushed his #0 plate full forward maybe he could do burnouts at TS like you. :rockwoot:

I don't know if we could stand 2 diesels doing John Force Style Burnouts!:Cheer:

Way to go Darren!

Congrats, Darren! That is just awesome, look forward to seeing you eclipse the current record. BTW, the NHRDA records are here:
NHRDA Diesel Drag Race Records
The Banks truck has the current record at 7.77 @ 180.00.

What's that thing running to 60' on those hard launches?

I'm bummed about missing TS this year, I had been planning to attend but it looks like we're going to be running DirtyMax at a West Coast event that weekend (TS was too long of a tow right before the G&J Diesel race in Montana). Hopefully some good video gets posted!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Darren you know you want to put some cp3's on it
Good job man

I don't have enough room to mount all the cp3's it would take to equal one sigma and just imagine all the belts and brackets to deal with. Remember I have a pro stock truck not a Lincoln continental.

I don't have enough room to mount all the cp3's it would take to equal one sigma and just imagine all the belts and brackets to deal with. Remember I have a pro stock truck not a Lincoln continental.

I dont want to hear about bit having room for stuff!

Great pass Darren, can't wait to see it at TS. I don't think Banks is bringing their truck, only the rail due to Wes being their only driver.

Banks ought to bring both so they have a backup vehicle for when the rail breaks another transmission.

Great pass Darren, can't wait to see it at TS. I don't think Banks is bringing their truck, only the rail due to Wes being their only driver.

Sorry u guys are gonna miss TS. The 60 is 1.16 both passes were the same 60

I think Wes would have a much easier time driving both than the crew would have prepping them :)

Seemed to have the tranny issue resolved in Phoenix, was having a fueling issue however. Also very squirrely on the top end of the track.

Do you think it was the track or the rail?

I think Wes would have a much easier time driving both than the crew would have prepping them :)

You are probably right on that.

Do you think it was the track or the rail?

Can't say for sure, nothing else there near that fast to compare with and no one else said anything. Wes said it was pretty tricky on the top end.

It looked like it was all over the place around the 1000' mark in Wittman, I thought it was going to make contact with the wall at one point.

Sorry u guys are gonna miss TS. The 60 is 1.16 both passes were the same 60
We might make it a close race if it's only to 60' ;) Even with the big chargers and injectors back on, I don't think we can push enough fuel to stay within 10 mph of you on the big end.

Their other issue (per JBarker) was that their trailer can only hold one at a time. They just need to build a dragster lift and put the nose of the digger over the truck. I've seen plenty of car-dragster combos in smaller trailers.

Back