Darren Morrison 7.94 at 178 video

Is Darren a member here? If so you are one hell of a driver. That is the first time I have seen that beast and I thought for sure the first pass you were going to kiss the wall. That S-10 is bad ass to watch make a pass!!!

Is Darren a member here? If so you are one hell of a driver. That is the first time I have seen that beast and I thought for sure the first pass you were going to kiss the wall. That S-10 is bad ass to watch make a pass!!!

Yes. his name on here is Quarterman

The link works everytime for me but I posted it from my phone...if anybody knows how to change it feel free to

7's is crazy fast. Totally amazing. Been around drag strips all my life and a 7 second ride is a sight to see. To do it with a diesel is just that much more incredible.

What's sick, with the speed of the progression of this sport that most aren't amazed at what is taking place.

Last edited:
7's is crazy fast. Totally amazing. Been around drag strips all my life and a 7 second ride is a sight to see. To do it with a diesel is just that much more incredible.

What's sick, with the speed of the progression of this sport that most aren't amazed at what is taking place.

You are right!
Younger folks have no clue how fast these moddern diesel (or most cars) are these days...

I've had some fast cars and motorcycle but I never drag raced (legally lol)... I was always motocrossing / road racing motorcycles

Got my Diesel, modded a bit.. My very first pass Ever was with Garmon at Reynolds and I ran a 12.69 @ 107.x.... I wanted Quicker!!

Jeff was like, "Man, do you have Any Clue how quick that Really is???"

I'm not young, but in this sense even I'm spoiled by what I read and see..

My 11.22@120 in a full weight / fueled / Junk inside Street truck is just NUTZ! Compared to some really hot rodded Non-street legal race cars...

Todays Tech. in vehicles are amazing!

You are right swole, Most have no clue how hard it is to go that fast, it takes a lot of effort, from equipment, driver and crew.

BTW Darren, thats one of the smoothest runs i've seen you make!!

I got to watch that thing at florida and all I can say is wow. The sound alone. U deff knew when he was on the track. Amazing to watch and like said before one hell of a driver.

You are right swole, Most have no clue how hard it is to go that fast, it takes a lot of effort, from equipment, driver and crew.

BTW Darren, thats one of the smoothest runs i've seen you make!!

Thanks but it wasn't very smooth the video doesn't do it justice it had severe tire shake to the eighth

What about your first run of the day? Did anybody get video of that one?

that truck is amazing and quarterman is the man! i dont know what it takes to build something like that but i could only imagine. Hell i have 20k into a truck that doesnt even move yet but i know it still wont touch that not even close.

Back