Darren Morrison 7.94 at 178 video

Thanks but it wasn't very smooth the video doesn't do it justice it had severe tire shake to the eighth

We had the Go Pro camera onboard for that one. It freaked out and the picture got all wavy :lolly: Still looked badass though.

that thing sounds so good, i love that video...how about 2 onboard cam corders, 1 facing foward and 1 facing the rear,like that schied dragster video...

Last edited:
That's the footage we have, just on two different runs. I keep asking our web producer when they're going to be done, and every time I ask he said it adds another day LOL

Speaking of:

Darren, what was your 60 fts and 1/8 miles on those passes??

The 7.96 and 7.94 had almost the same sixty they were 1.33 because we shook the tires through the eighth both passes. But when we ran the 7.79 we had a 1.16 sixty and the eighth was a 4.92 but the quarter mph wasn't but a 165 so we have gained some mph but.traction is now a problem I guess were making more power than we were but it don't matter if u can't apply it

Last edited:
Time to hit up an NHRA event or outlaw race where 100 cars with slicks go ahead of ya!

Back