Darren's Passes in FL...

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Video is up! Should automatically start playing.

Diesel Performance Videos Online, Truck Pull & Drag Racing at Diesel Power

The specs might be a little old, our Web Producer was going off an old article....also, for some reason the GoPro didn't record sound during the second run.

If you're the impatient type, make sure to catch the burnout at 1:40, Pass at 2:50, and watch the screen closely starting a little after 6:00. You'll be in for a surprise LOL

Let me know what y'all think!

Jason

fuggin insane let me go clean my computer off now its kinda sticky

I believe he needs to secure his Tach a little better:lolly:

Pretty cool though

Last edited:
that truck is insane! It's probably best not to watch the tach anyways......:lolly:

Awesome video! It took Darren and Micky a lot of hard work to get it set up and go strait like that. Along with some help and knowledge from Mr. Smith

That guy guiding him into the Grove(the guy in front) He looks like he knows what he is doing...:hehe:

Video is up! Should automatically start playing.

Diesel Performance Videos Online, Truck Pull & Drag Racing at Diesel Power

The specs might be a little old, our Web Producer was going off an old article....also, for some reason the GoPro didn't record sound during the second run.

If you're the impatient type, make sure to catch the burnout at 1:40, Pass at 2:50, and watch the screen closely starting a little after 6:00. You'll be in for a surprise LOL

Let me know what y'all think!

Jason

Thanks jason for the videos I hate the one in cab doesn't have any sound but oh well better than nothing. The information is wrong in the beginning though completely but thanks for trying. The motor is a stock bore and stroke it has a roller cam that I had built and injectors from Haisley machine the head has stock valves and I run stock head bolts the springs and retainers are all custom from Keating and the turbos are from Keating still run the roller rockers from Haisley machine. That sums it up and gives credit where due

The information is wrong in the beginning though completely but thanks for trying. The motor is a stock bore and stroke it has a roller cam that I had built and injectors from Haisley machine the head has stock valves and I run stock head bolts the springs and retainers are all custom from Keating and the turbos are from Keating still run the roller rockers from Haisley machine. That sums it up and gives credit where due

OOOpppsss!!!!

LOL

Thanks jason for the videos I hate the one in cab doesn't have any sound but oh well better than nothing. The information is wrong in the beginning though completely but thanks for trying. The motor is a stock bore and stroke it has a roller cam that I had built and injectors from Haisley machine the head has stock valves and I run stock head bolts the springs and retainers are all custom from Keating and the turbos are from Keating still run the roller rockers from Haisley machine. That sums it up and gives credit where due

[Sarcasm Voice]What Stock Head Bolts? you can't run that much boost with Stock Bolts![/Sarcasm Voice]

Dang it man that is one fast puppy. I'd never get the seat cushion out of my ass after the run. LOL

What pump are you running? Do you have a spare LOL

Awesome pass, wish you lived on the western side of the states so I could see it make passes in person! I've seen a few 7's out of the Banks crew and while they are killer fast, a nitrous fed high RPM Dmax sounds like a gasser. I want to hear the grunt of a diesel when I see 7's!

What pump are you running? Do you have a spare LOL

Awesome pass, wish you lived on the western side of the states so I could see it make passes in person! I've seen a few 7's out of the Banks crew and while they are killer fast, a nitrous fed high RPM Dmax sounds like a gasser. I want to hear the grunt of a diesel when I see 7's!

Sigma pump I believe..

And YES!!! It IS Freakin Awesome to see / hear in person!! You're missing out!

Back