Dash bezel interchangeability

gulfcoastkustom

Can anybody help me out with the years that the dash bezel will interchange? I purchased a bezel off of ebay for my 2000 ram and now the seller is telling me that it will only fit up to a 99.5. Is this a true statement? I was under the impression that 98-02 were the same.

I have always seen the same, 98-02 being the same, go to LMC truck or Geno's and check their fitment guides.

LMC lists '98-'01 for the 1500's and '98-'02 the same for 2500's and 3500's. The 1500's changed body style to the 3rd Gen body in '02, the 2500's and 3500's changed in '03.

which light switch do you have the pull out knob or the twist one that is the only difference i have 3 98.5 trucks and one of them has the pull style

In the original question did you mean 98.5? The only thing would be the different style headlight switch

99 - 2000 are all the same so if its within that year rang it will fit like bigpapa said if you look at lmc the part numbers are all the same but if you still have any doubts you can call the stealership and they will tell you for sure

The headlamp switch hole is the only difference I have found. You can actually put a non-fog lamp switch cover on a dash with the fog lamp switch on it. It will cover the indicator so you can't see when they are on, but it will still work.

Back