Dayton, OH Dyno

1stgenjake

From Greg on OCR.

What: Dyno Day
When: Sunday, December 5, 2010 from 10 am until we're finished
Who: Preferably diesel trucks, but anything worth the time of being strapped to the dyno is welcome
Cost: $75 for 3 dyno runs
Dyno: Dynocom DC1800x chassis dyno with eddy brake. 2200 HP capacity and 225 mph critical speed.
78B Westpark Rd
Dayton (Centerville), OH 45459

Duallies are more than welcome, the dyno is more than wide enough for the duallies to get on the dyno without removing the outside rear tire
Stacks do not have to be unhooked. We can pretty much run your truck in the same condition as y'all drive it.

The lower engine covers will need to be removed on the Duramaxes (in order to get a crank signal)

The payment can be in the form of cash or check (with proper ID), unfortunately credit cards cannot be accpeted
The building is on the right and the shop is in the rear of the building. I will have signs posted.

Dang I live on the outskirts of centerville but am stuck in San Antonio until 17 Jan. I would love to come put my truck on the dyno if I was home..

No, but I need a truck...with a running engine...and you know, turbos and what not.

I'm thinking the old 95 needs to bust the 400hp mark this time around...and by then I'll have the 2010 deleted and we can run it for grins!!

Chris

No, but I need a truck...with a running engine...and you know, turbos and what not.

I'm thinking the old 95 needs to bust the 400hp mark this time around...and by then I'll have the 2010 deleted and we can run it for grins!!

Chris

Yes, a running engine, with turbos and what not, does help. I am glad to see that I am not the only one taking my good ole time with the 2wd project.

Hmm, Might have to come out to this one and bring the Triple Turbo Truck....Im not too far away.....Plus Id like to test some upgrades!!!

awsome i hope you guys all make it, im all the way up by youngstown and my convoy down there has 7 trucks so far. I'm going for 400 at the wheels, hopefully ill get it this time

Hmm, Might have to come out to this one and bring the Triple Turbo Truck....Im not too far away.....Plus Id like to test some upgrades!!!

I'm near you in West Lafayette and I'll be there with the gf's tdi

they can handle high HP trucks and allow some time for tuning if you wnat to change something...within reason of course.

its almost time, im headin down tomorrow afternoon and staying at my aunts house, its a 5 hour drive for me...hope to see you guys there

well i had issues on the dyno...on my trip down to Dayton i lost a bolt out of the exhuast manifold and the gasket broke so needless to say i had a bad pre-turbo exhaust leak. I usually open the wastegate at 42psi but today only made 30psi on the dyno because of the leak...i tried finding a parts store with gaskets but didnt get them til i got home from summit racing so for what its worth the truck is fixed now haha

but anyway here are my very smokey low boost numbers

330.0 HP @2,850 RPM
727.1 ft.lbs @2,100 RPM

I had to do to much crap today was it a good turnout. What was the highest HP.

Back