DDP dyno---1218hp layed down

csutton7

Yep that's right a 12v truck did 714 on diesel and 1218 on NOS--flat lined 2000 ft lbs of torque--no spike here is the word---Chris Werner from Redding, CA--3 stage NOS setup and Chris did a lot of the work himself on the truck---

Maddog layed a 914hp on the rollers(or close to this) on diesel only

some other trucks in the low 800's with NOS

so boys start your bashing now, but regardless what you think with Maddog's number being within 100hp of what he's hit before I'm not sure anyone can slam Chris and his truck ---very impressive # for sure, even for the NOS haters----chris

Last edited:
Its comin. Video too! that truck is retarded! still trying to get soot out of my body getting ready to take my 3rd shower!

saw lots of video cameras and flash bulbs. It takes the guys from J and H 10 hours to get home, so probably by the end of day dyno sheets and video could/should be up somewhere. Beautiful truck, great guys, great potential for the track!

BONDO's face was awesome.. :hehe: , He walked past me, must have been a little after 1 and his face was black :hehe: .

I talked to the owner.. I swear I thought he told me an S300 and B2.. (I know B2 for sure). And it's an 01 2wd with a 96 12 valve. stock bottom end he said. Tore it out of the other truck and dropped it into his.

I could be wrong on the little turbo, but I thought that he's using the same set up as Joel and I thought Joel told me he was using a baby b1(that's what Joel called it) and isn't the s300 a B1???----chris

It is a s300 on the top, which Im almost sure is smaller than a B1. Chris is a really good guy and has put alot of work,time and money into the truck.Im very happy to see everything has worked out well for him! He has worked his butt off!

Back