Ddp Dyno Day Big Thanks.....

K5KRAZIE

DDP Dyno Day Big Thanks.....

Yes it was a great event! Events like this are only as good as the participants, all of you from close to far away GREAT SHOWING!
Some of the numbers posted up were AWESOME! Some of the trucks that blew me away were in the "lower" classes and had hardly any mods whatsoever and laid down some sweet power.
J&H Diesel had some great numbers of the day and brought up not only the whole shop but lots of customers also! Turbonetics and HTT showed and were lots of help with info. and parts! Also to ALL the other sponsors DDP,SBC,J&H,TS per,NADP,PPE,Poncies for their part in making this event the best I have been to in a long time! Its this group effort that will keep the sport growing and growing!!!
Other numbers of the day
VP 44 with twins and spray 808/1550 without NO2 586/1171
12 valve with twins and spray 1218/2000+ without NO2 714/1452 he just put this truck together also about 2-3 weeks ago and is extreemly happy with the showing and wants morre already!!
12v 737/1342 with NO2 910/1657(GREAT WORK GARY!!)
7.3L ford 663/1197 (AWESOME)
D-max 543/947 with NO2 720/1206
D-max 603/1033 With NO2 674/1158
Again great day and great people! Thanks to everyone!!
dynoday032.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry bro I know someone got it just not me. Between strapping trucks and the little woman selling tickets this is it.:rockwoot:

No worries, I didn't think you had time to scratch yourself and you still managed to get that run on video, you guys did an outstanding job with the event, that was alot of trucks and it went real smooth. Brian got some good footage of mine, Joes, Joels, Chris', Maddogs and a few others, I just don't know how to upload it:bang

RILES said:
No worries, I didn't think you had time to scratch yourself and you still managed to get that run on video, you guys did an outstanding job with the event, that was alot of trucks and it went real smooth. Brian got some good footage of mine, Joes, Joels, Chris', Maddogs and a few others, I just don't know how to upload it:bang
OH! I Make time to scratch myself!!
:thankyou2:

Back