DDP4s VS F1 hot rod 370s

Eastern Diesel

I want to upgrade my injectors to something better than the 370 marines, I use the truck for drag racing and some street driving its not my daily driver. Ive been looking at dynomite diesel 140hp injectors or thinking about a custom higher hp injector from ddp, and also the hot rod 370s from formula one. I want to end up with over 600hp if thats possible with my turbo and would like to know what you all think about these injectors, and can I get to 600 with either of these injectors?

No experience with them

but IIRC, after around 20 degrees of timing they are detrimental in performance to HotRod 370s or Dragonflys... I run flys on my truck and they i am sure, will easily fuel over 600 easily as will a stock set of DDP4s or HotRod 370s

Rick

Ive been on the dyno one time and it was really bad 352hp:confused: . I wasnt sure it you dyno in od or not and neither did the dyno operator he had only dynoed gassers. The best ive ran in the 1/8th is 8.50 and i think is should have run better than that. I later got a fuel psi gauge and think that is part of the problem. So a fass is on the way.

I like my DDP4s.
I have never tried the HR370s.
I dont think you can go wrong either way.

You can make 600+ with the 370's. I made 600+ w/ 370;s and a 64/14. Thanks to THE Jeff Garmon!! :rockwoot:

I have run both, and both are nice injectors
Don told me the HR370s would make 150hp
Seat of the pants dyno they feel the same.
WOT the DDPs are 50-75 degrees hotter.
The DDps haze less in the cold weather.
They both idle as smooth or smoother as the stock 215s
In my opinion they are both first class products and you cant go wrong with either.

Sounds good are the hot rod 370s marine or the correct spray pattern?

Ive been thinking about going to let garmon tune the truck but he is a long way from va.

Smkn97's said:
Sounds good are the hot rod 370s marine or the correct spray pattern?

Ive been thinking about going to let garmon tune the truck but he is a long way from va.

Don told me the spray angle is better than the regular marines once he is finished with them but not perfect however after pulling the head the pattern on the pistons looked pretty good with the thin washers and 17* timing.

DDP makes a very clean injector that still delivers the power to the ground... Have been very p;eased with my DDP stage 4s

I like the DDP'S better a friend of mine has them in his truck and the same turbo you have and made 614hp on dunbars dyno the timing is around 26 degrees if you have a oringed or fireringed head I would bump up the timing a little and thistruck I am talking about also is daily drivin and gets around 18mpg on the highway under 2000rpm

It seems like a lot of people run the ddp4s is there anyone else that has experience with the F1 HR370s?

Back