De Leon Tx pull aug. 10-11(TTTPA and Outlaw association)

HT3500

IDK ANYTHING
De Leon Tx Aug. 10-11 truck and tractor pull with local diesel and gas truck class after association pull. It's coming up pretty quick who all is going? It's usually a pretty mean track....

Note..only friday and saturday night this year..

We will be there!!! :cheer: Finished up the motor swap tonight and was even able to do short test drive.

Well... how did everyone do... (I know you are getting ready to hook again.. Saturday night..) but someone post up the results when you get a chance..

Top 4
1- chris
2- buck
3- Lynn
4- JT
Don't have the rest of the class

Buck and JT.. thanks.. I saw the results on the TTTPA web site... Buck, saw a video of your new truck on FB.. Looks like its running really good... There's getting to be some really good trucks in that class... Can wait to see the video for the entire class..

Who's headed to up north to hook? I figured Chris is taking both of his trucks.. JT are you going too? Buck are you going?
Bryan

The list as far as I know for now is Chris(mutt,and BBD) Jared Green, Chance, John Weatherby, Jeremiah Peek, Nick Almaguer and I'm takin my 97...

Wish us luck we are going to need it against the guys up there...

Looks like a good group... it would be nice to see JT and Lynn go.. just to see.. but with you that group.. you should get a good idea... It will be a tough crowd up there.. but should be a hell of a show...

Nick... now there's a name I haven't seen in a while...
Bryan

Back