Deciding which Air Dog pump

ryanihw350

1stGENPULLER
I have a 92 Dodge Pull truck that I am coverting over to a p-pump. I am shooting on building a pump flowing 400-450cc. I am trying to decide if the AD 165 II is enough or do I need to go up to the 200. Later on I might be stepping up to more fuel. Just wondering if the 165 will handle all I need and some room for growth.
Also wondering what I need to order since I still have a first gen fuel tank and fuel lines for the p-pump.

What injectors and other mods are you running? If you know you are going to be stepping up to where a 200 is going to be needed. I would go ahead and do the 200 now. I hate doing things twice.

Well if you plan on stepping up in the future just go with the 200. It's not going to hurt you and will give you plenty of room to grow, also the price difference is pretty minimal.

As for the kit you would use the 94-98 kit, the fuel tank isn't going to matter b/c you're going to install a draw tube and they are all the same, the important part is the fittings for the pump and return. Other than that wiring and hoses will all work fine.

This is the pn# you'll need A5SABD027.

Appreciate the quick response. I have ordered the AD 200 today.

Then injectors are 5x18 with a II SPS 66.

You might want to feed that AD200 with 3/4" line out of a tank sump.

Back