Dedicated Race Only Rigs?

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Who else is out there building- (or having built by professionals) a dedicated race only Dodge Cummins Powered truck ?:aiwebs_011: :rockwoot:

Jeff.......I didn't know this place was here till tim e-mailed me.

And on you truck, how much are you doing youself?

..Preston..

The chassis will be welded and tagged and certified for NHRA competition with body mounted- 4 link in place-with Chromoly Fabricated Pro-Mod Floater in place-Engine block located to engine plate and front plates- I'm looking at the rest! Gonna be busy- Danged BUSY!

:huh:: :woohoo: :huh:: :woohoo: LOL :bigsmile:

Having been blown completely away at the work that these guys do at :bow: :bow: Vanishing Point Race Cars today, I'm gonna have them do a little more than I first stated..... So I'm not keeping any secrets, on the chassis build-up. I'm gonna be having some VERY detailed pics of the build up from Vanishing Point. Jim Geese was blown away by the potentials of diesel's in this type of racing. We will be having a build up posted for y-all to link up on, and see this truck being built..........

I saw the body today, I personally ripped the container apart to get a looksy and OH MY GAWD ! ! ! Having seen this body, looked around this shop and all the super sweet FAST rides that were in various stages, I am confident this truck is gonna be one BAD*** machine.:bigsmile:

I dropped off the block, threw on a junk core 24 valve head, the valve cover, an ATS manifold, a HX-40 that I had popped, the front gear case, and a P7100 pump. Oh and a trans adapter plate. We gotta engine stand and I threw it together for them so they can just roll it over to the jig tables and get down to bidness.:bow:

I will let y-all know what the link will be soon- this should bring some smiles to y-all's mugs. But don't expect any engine secrets:dead-horse-fast2: LOL

Last edited:
Here he goes holding out on us LOL LOL LOL

This is sounding more and more like one sick ride, you are going to put two seats in it, right?? LOL LOL

Billysgoat said:
Here he goes holding out on us LOL LOL LOL

This is sounding more and more like one sick ride, you are going to put two seats in it, right?? LOL LOL

Holding out?? :huh:: Hardly... I'm inviting y-all a first hand looksy inside a professional shop as they build up this pro-stocker chassis-with pro mod capabilities.:bigsmile: built for all out Diesel Warfare.:woohoo: :evil

Sick? I agree.

Some pics to wet the appetites..... This was from Saturday, Jim Geese :bow: at VP said: "Jeff, there's your crate- let me get one of my guys to open that for ya", as soon as he turned his back I started ripping into it! Upon hearing the noises of crate being ripped open- he laughed and said, "It looks like you don't need the help!!" LOL Indeed! The wait has been long and finally we have action.:rockwoot:

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 424
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 406
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 647
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
Dang Jeff, thats gonna look killer...... What you got in mind for a pain scheme?

crzycowboy said:
Dang Jeff, thats gonna look killer...... What you got in mind for a pain scheme?

:bigsmile: Pain scheme? Lots of it.... to be delivered in timeslips against Comp461:evil LOL LOL

Uh,,,,, dunno, cant be much! If it does......LOL Flat black is a scary color though!

crzycowboy said:
Uh,,,,, dunno, cant be much! If it does......LOL Flat black is a scary color though!

Funny that you say that Josh!LOL DP-90 Black Epoxy Primer or as we call it BIDNIZ BLACK- is what we feel will make our statement. We don't care for flashy paint jobs, just killer timeslips.....:rockwoot: :bigsmile:

I like the duct tape Door latches. I think you need to leave those on there. LOL

Pics look Great Jeff! Now put the dang thing together already!

RacinDuallie said:
Funny that you say that Josh!LOL DP-90 Black Epoxy Primer or as we call it BIDNIZ BLACK- is what we feel will make our statement. We don't care for flashy paint jobs, just killer timeslips.....:rockwoot: :bigsmile:

Talk to TooMuchBoost He is the man with the paint and Primer. I like flat black too, The CompetitionDiesel.com stickers will show up well on that!

Duct tape, I can get you all the duct tape you want, got a buddy thats sponserd by em!!!! LOL

The tape was for shipping purposes- no factory door handles for this ride- just a hole cut through the lexan side windows, to access the handle that they use on all the real race cars! These doors can open and be pulled right off the body for quick pit teardown...LOL :evil :evil

Anyone know where I can get a set of liteweight Carbon fiber BullHorns for the hood?LOL LOL LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Talk to TooMuchBoost He is the man with the paint and Primer. I like flat black too, The CompetitionDiesel.com stickers will show up well on that!

Hey Tim- We will need stickers for the large NASCAR quality transport trailer we just got hooked up with, thanks to BIG BOAR CYCLES. So we'll have a rolling billboard advertisment to Compdiesel.:rockwoot: :bigsmile:And for the rest of our co-sponsors also!!!!

Last edited:
Are 28 inch stickers gonna be big enough?

Back