defueling at high rpm, p0088

DodgeDude55

On Saturday I pulled my truck for the first time with the new setup. After leaving the line and the truck hit full rpm, it threw a code and defueled. The code is p0088 for fuel rail pressure to high. Anyone ever have this problem? I have read and read and can't seem to find anything. Truck is an 05 dodge and as far as fuel system it has Tc cp3, wild rail, dual feed line, 32k relief, 150hp nozzles, larger crossover tubes, n has tntr for tuning. Also am turning 4300rpm. If more info is needed let me know

Sounds like your max rail PSI setting is still at stock. Why do you have a 32K relief valve?

How do u change that setting? I have tried the rail pressure setting on the smarty on all 4 settings n it still did it. Someone told me they thought there was a problem with one if the versions of tntr that did this and there's an update for it so I was going to try that next.

I am strickly a EFILive user so I am not sure if you can change the RP setting with a smarty. Can you log runs and check actual RP with a smarty?

No but I drove around graphing the pressures with the solus n it showed it throwing the code between 26k n 27k

Sounds like you found your problem, max rail PSI is on stock setting.

Back