Dekalb Super pull?

how old was that intercooler, man thats kinda got me scared as to the big bucks these intercoolers cost and 50lbs blew it out like that.

Hey I want to thank everyone for the congrats, I would like to see some videos myself, our video camera lost the battery so we didnt get all of them

Congrats on the win Adam, and I can't wait to see the PSD run:evil Zane will make it mean.

You might like it more than the cummins!

Who was the guy that had the dark red Chevy duramax with the chrome hood stack?

Derek Leis from Oh, he did great for a DP 2.6/65mm Stg2 VGT(Stock appearing) charger.

Sorry to see the intercooler failure Evan, that just sucks right there. Hopefully it is a fluke but only time will tell.

I thought AdamA55's and H Lyle's trucks ran very well :bow:

Josh my malfunction had nothing to do with gear... An 6 inch slit in the tank of my intercooler caused by my last run in '09 at the lancaster fair was the problem.. <30lbs of boost does not get the job done....:doh:

Gotter fixed for the 2nd night.... man that calss is getting meaner all the time... Nice First runs for '10 for Adam and Buddy!!!

Fun Weekend!!

Excuses Excuses!!!! where did you find the old intercooler at? :hehe::hehe::hehe: :bang:bang:bang

Just giving ya sh!t Evan! :hehe:

Congrats guys! maybe one day ill get to pull at eaton!

True enough

Adam,

I would like to take the time to tell you congrats. I know the story behind My Grandaddy. I know all your family and the fact that you took your truck up there and won at Eaton is very special. I know the work that you all have put in to the truck. Please tell your Dad and the Mayor:bigsmile: hello Keep doing what you are doing. Hopefully I will have my truck back together and we can go head to head this summer.

Jason

Adam,

I would like to take the time to tell you congrats. I know the story behind My Grandaddy. I know all your family and the fact that you took your truck up there and won at Eaton is very special. I know the work that you all have put in to the truck. Please tell your Dad and the Mayor:bigsmile: hello Keep doing what you are doing. Hopefully I will have my truck back together and we can go head to head this summer.

Jason

Thanks for all the support, thanks for the congrats, it is good to have people that does not talk crap behind your back and knows what it takes to achieve comething like that, and can appreciate the time and prep it takes to get a truck right

Pullin aint easy.. if it was everyone would be doing it... Props from me go out to all the guys pulling period.. Id love to be able to do it.. my pockets just arent deep enough ... so i enjoy setting on the sidelines watching and knowing what my truck is capable of.. lol.. about all this bashing.. come on guys... this is supposed to be fun... if you get beat, you just do some tweaking to make ur truck run better... thats all.. Congrats to all the guys at Eaton.. i was unfortunately stuck in middletown witha busted Output shaft due to I-75 construction and very wide tires that like to hug the asphault when slammed down very hard due to huge bumps on interstates that shouldnt be there!....

Back