delivery valves ?s

tarter6bt

broke ass
Im running 5x18s for injectors. Orderin a fass Monday morning. For those of u that are running the same injector. What dv are y'all runnin? Pro/cons on what y'all running.I will be running a s400 series turbo. Just tryin to figure out which dv that will do me good and not ruin my motor/turbo

I'm running DDP part number 042 delivery valves. They seem to work fine.

I know some one that is running 5x.018's and running comp dv's. Ill let him speak if he sees this before I put out a name lol

I have westons smokem specials and love em, they are a modified 181 i think? with his injectors they spool my gt42 fast and with minimal smoke

I have westons smokem specials and love em, they are a modified 181 i think? with his injectors they spool my gt42 fast and with minimal smoke

How can you get ahold of him, shiftycapon gave me his number. I have called him left messages and sent him a pm or two and still have not been in touch with him. Any ideas. Pm me if needed. Thanks

How can you get ahold of him, shiftycapon gave me his number. I have called him left messages and sent him a pm or two and still have not been in touch with him. Any ideas. Pm me if needed. Thanks

Back