Demitri 1919HP!!!

It is up to Said Person to decide his / her priorities.
We don't always do the "smartest" things in life but we do what makes us happy!

I agree with Ron! We are not promised another day on this earth.
I for one never know if this day is my last, especially when suiting up to go to work.

I've made bad decisions about furthering my love for this sport on numerous occassions.
Recently was able to turn that around by having a bit of good luck finally.
I will try to never get back into that position again but looking back, It made me happy to do what I did (even with all my carnage).

This world is FULL of judgment by people that have NO business pointing fingers when they have their Own set of issues. Why can't we just let a Grown A$$ man make the choices that make him happy!? Instead of tearing him down so "we" can feel better about ourselves...

I'm happy for you D!!
Only you can make the decisions of your life and if this makes you "Tick", then keep at it man! Without people like you, this sport would simply die or be MORE challenged than it already is..

"No sacrafice!! NO Victory!!"

(Yes! I took a quote from the movie "TRANSFORMERS" ) LOL

I'm not tearing him down by any means, it's his money, his credit, his choices. Almost 2k to the ground is a serious number! I blow lots of money on my cars and what other people (including my family) think are stupid choices. Hell I'm about to buy a boat, which is one of the dumbest things you can ever purchase financially. But I would never put myself into a position to where I was close to losing everything over a hobby (addiction), or to where I couldn't sell whatever I had and not take a 200% hit if I were to lose my job tomorrow.

I think it's badass what he has done with that truck, and that someone had the balls to try it when no one said you could get 2k out of a D-Max.:Cheer:

Last edited:
As long as he's not late or defaulting on payments, there by adding yet another reason for credit card companies make me pay for it some how.... I could care less.

IMHO, I'd not go that far I'd debt over a hobby.. It's just that, my opinion.

:) party on

Thank you everyone for the comments and support. To me its a little bit more than just a hobbie, its my life, its what i choose to do, and who i am!! I really appreciate those who support my efforts it really does mean alot, thank you!!!!! This thread really has been uplifting, some up and downs like any thread but really uplifting!! and i thank you again everyone!!!!! Im not out there crying wolf, i have scrapped my way to where i have got. I would just like people to know that im not a rich kid by any means!! There have been so many threads out there, about people thinking i just have all this money to burn because i try for that 2k mark, and everyone knows that at any given time the engine could go at that level, Its not about the having the money, its about chasing a dream!! If that engine were to let go that would be my season as i would have to save till next season, to rebuild everything. Im just willing to push my trucks to the point of total destruction in order to find a way with the budget i have to get up there with the best in this game!! I have been given stupid luck in the sense that i can run my engines hard all year and not have to many things break, so im given a chance to try and catch the lead dogs!!
I never have posted alot over here on comp D.. I just wanna thank all you guys again for the comments and support, i know this is a rough site to get love on and im still speechless to see the people come out and what good things they had to say!! Thanks again:Cheer::Cheer::Cheer:

Rustin it was a joke, Dimtri is a pretty good person when you get to know him. He has been chasing Dodge for a long time and it looks like he has caught up. Well at least to some of the slower ones.

Thanks!
I have been watching Dimitri for quite some time. I have been cheering him on when he comes to Redding to race. So my posts are a bit.... hmmm.. dry I guess. Only because this thread went all to hell as usual!

has anyone got close to 2k with a cummins?

Im sure theres quite a few of them, but Id say most are pullers and those guys aint talking any numbers to anyone!!! Hell they rarely let anyone other than tech get a peek under the hood!

Im sure theres quite a few of them, but Id say most are pullers and those guys aint talking any numbers to anyone!!! Hell they rarely let anyone other than tech get a peek under the hood!

Most of the mod trucks leave the bodies up in the pits. Nothin secret on the outside and most of the guys in that class share parts anyway.

And you can ask anybody, I have been around doing this for A LONG TIME!!! I ALWAYS show up when I can and NEVER make excuses for the outcome!:Cheer:

That's true! I've pushed your truck off of a dyno before, you smiled and laughed after a popped H2E on the old 7.3! :ft:

That's true! I've pushed your truck off of a dyno before, you smiled and laughed after a popped H2E on the old 7.3! :ft:

First time I met him he shrugged off what think was a blown turbo (been a long time, so I may be misremembering) probably on the same dyno.

Congrats Dimitri those are awesome numbers no matter what motor is under the hood hopefully I'll get to see it run at SDX.

Back