Deranged for sale

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
If your interested, SERIOUS ONLY, send me a PM and I will send you the details. We blew it up again, so it will be sold as a roller or as is with needing to be rebuilt. Again serious only.

DerangedtsLaunch.jpg

Damn sorry to hear it blew up again good luck on the sale.

Last edited:
Damn, sorry to hear about the carnage! Hopefully you reconsider and keep it after stewing on it a while!

What number rebuild is this?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Tim.....it took david 4 engines to consider selling his. You are only halfway there. LOL

Damn, sorry to hear about the carnage! Hopefully you reconsider and keep it after stewing on it a while!

Thanks Michael. I was going to get rid of it before this happened anyway. Its time to move on and my plans don't involve dragging a truck all over the country anymore. I get to crew for John so I get to see my buds. That's what I really enjoy anyway.

Good point Tim, if you can get a gig that gets you to the events then that's the fun part! OTOH I'm a glutton for punishment, so look for a build thread starting soon...

Did what just happen? Aside from derailing the heck out of a for-sale thread?

[sarcasm] oh just some old guy who doesn't know how to build race cars said he was going to build a race car, Lame [sarcasm]

Back