Detailed Schedule

I plan on not getting pulled over with some of the members off here this year cough cough

its your fault...of course the police are going to pull anybody over thats in a truck with a hooker

lmao, hotels.com keeps telling me when stuff is booked in bowling green. It's literally 1 every minute right now LOL

Just booked the microtel, right around the corner from la quinta.

Sounds like its going to be another awesome event this year.
Less than a month away.

If we go to both events on friday will we have to pay the full amount at both gates or just one for all day?

lmao, hotels.com keeps telling me when stuff is booked in bowling green. It's literally 1 every minute right now LOL

We are staying at the Days Inn in front of the La Quinta. Do you know what is in the middle of these three fine resting places? WAFFLE HOUSE! I know of a few people that like to frequent that place after some adult beverages.

We got a spot at the KOA, yall can come and kick it if you want.:rockwoot:

If we go to both events on friday will we have to pay the full amount at both gates or just one for all day?

X2, except i mean about both nights at the truck pull, i probably wont be at the drags.

What is this Waffle House place you speak of?

It is kinda like the last stop of the night. It's also where we host real drag (waffle) racing. The reigning champion likes to drop expensive bottles of liquor and he will be there defending his title against anyone that wants grudge race him.

Who in the world would drop an expensive bottle of liquor?

Last edited:
yhuzuvum.jpg
Lol the liquor Travis.

Last edited:
Back