Dickson TN Fair Truck Pull - 9-05-13

Shep

I like a nice rack!
I was asked to post up the upcoming pull in Dickson. This is copied from the spring pull thread and was told the same rules apply.

Thursday night Sept 5 at the Dickson County Fairgrounds. Pull will start at @ 7:00. Steve Manley is the man in charge of the pull. His cell number is 615-456-3168 if you have any questions. He did say that since it is a weeknight, if anyone could not make it by 7:00 to contact him and he would make accommodations for you to pull.

Classes:
6500 lb Gas Stock
6500 lb Gas Modified
6500 lb Diesel
7500 lb Diesel or Gas
7500 lb 2WD Diesel
8500 lb Diesel or Gas
Outlaw

All classes but Outlaw:
80% Payback
Must have current registration
Driver’s under 18 must have parent or guardian present to sign their permission
No Nitrous or Propane
No weights forward of front bumper and bumper must be in stock position
Must use a clevis or pulling hitch. No balls.
26” Hitch height
Traction and ladder bars OK
Water injection OK
All drivers must attend driver’s meeting
Driver only in the truck during pull
Trucks may be trailered in
Trucks may pull more than once in the same class with a different driver

Outlaw Class will be wide open. Run what you brung. If the driver’s would like, it will be a $10 or $5 hook and winner take all. ANYTHING can pull in the Outlaw Class as long as it is deemed safe by the authorities. No license or registration is required.

EVERYBODY will pay $5 to get in the gate and when a driver signs up to pull he will get his $5 back.

ADDRESS:Dickson County Fairgrounds, Hwy. 47, Dickson, TN 37055

If you take I-40 West to the Dickson exit 172 turn right and go 3-4 miles. You will see AutoZone on the right. Turn at the light by AutoZone and the Fairgrounds will be on the left.

Negative. My wife has the late shift, not sure that I'll get to even go...but I'm working on it!

Back