Diesel Drags April 17th Pittsburgh Raceway Park!

globaltruck1

Just thought I'd throw this out there and see whos going! I don't have many details so if anyone does feel free to post them. Hope for a good turnout!

We will be there, Ive been trying for two weeks to get more details but the guys at PRP dont seem to know how to opperate a telephone!

Talked to them today! They are supposed to e-mail details today! I'm pumped to get some passes in!

Good deal, maybe ill try a call again! Hope to c-ya there!!

Have fun guys. That's the first day of trout season, and trout fishing is the only thing I like more than diesel trucks....

What time? There is a pull at Bullskin on the same day. I'd like to make both.

What time? There is a pull at Bullskin on the same day. I'd like to make both.

details on the pull? and if i remember last year, the drag racing doesnt get goin till 1 or so. but im with big angry....gotta go catch some trouts for a few hours before anything!

Thats almost a 2 hour drive from me.. I would like to make it, we'll see if the old man is up for the trip.

man i just took a look at mapquest, i havent caused a ruckus in those parts in a long time! post some more info when u find it....probably make that one after some somerset fishin!

Have fun guys. That's the first day of trout season, and trout fishing is the only thing I like more than diesel trucks....

:hehe:LOL I always knew you had your priorities screwed up :doh:

Any updates on this? Seems as though there is some confusion on the actual events?? Can anyone clear this up?

Also wondering what time it begins?

Back