Diesel Dragster down Under! At the Summernats.

dieseldragster

First to the sevens....
We have both cars in the show here, my original dragster, in new paint, and Steve's "coupe", similar to a Ford Torino in ProMod form.

Photos soon

Trying to get a few photos up..... tech issues with Ipad, and internet...

If I upload with iPad.......I send it to photobucket, then upload from there. I'm sure there's a better way, but I haven't found it:doh:

if there's a better way, I don't know it, photobucket, then link from there

How is it going?

Wow. What a place. Nice people. You see EVERYTHING here. Blown big blocks in a Holden coupe the size of a Mini. Burnout contests are 3 minutes long and they score them on how big the tires blow up. Still trying to post and link some videos.

They love the diesels, and this will catch on fast here.

have you seen how much the 3/4 and 1 ton full size pickups are down there?
i think thats gonna keep most people from getting one.

Scott hope you and your mates didn't get caught up in the major flooding- down under.......

Just landed in Los Angeles. It was bad there. Got rained out testing but got some short runs in. Pics soon... Promise.

OK, OK, here we go....

Some local talent, car in the shop before the runs, Stevens other car, a Ford coupe with a 12V, and the team.

Attachments

• aussie 262.JPG
    aussie 262.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 0
  • aussiestick 536.JPG
    aussiestick 536.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
  • aussie 537.JPG
    aussie 537.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • aussie 030.JPG
    aussie 030.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 0
  • aussie 210.JPG
    aussie 210.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
More pics, the cars were on display at the "summernats" a car deal that is like girls gone wild. They have blown big blocks in everything doing burnouts, cruising, and lots of "utes". That is Aussie for a utility vehicle, lioke a El Camino to us blokes. The pink Hog is the mascot for the Hog's Breath Saloon, like a Hooters.

Attachments

• aussiestick 584.JPG
    aussiestick 584.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
  • aussiestick 871.JPG
    aussiestick 871.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 0
  • aussie 356.JPG
    aussie 356.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
  • aussie 323.JPG
    aussie 323.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 0
  • aussiestick 1031.JPG
    aussiestick 1031.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 0
Nice....looks like a good time man. Hope you had fun while there!!

Had a ball.. The flooding was a bad deal, but we stayed away from that, and just had some heavy rains. The beer was great, and the Aussies love americans. Unfortunately, they think USA is all Jerry Springer and Jackass from the TV they watch.

Are more track hits soon to commence?

Steven has to move up to Brisbane, and will be busy for a bit, but hopefully will get some track time soon. I have a few things I want them to do on tuning, and a few repairs before they can go run hard. I really wish we would have had more than 2 hours at the track. Timing change, Nitrous trim and some water, and Steven's eyes would have been like saucers by the 3rd run. HE was pretty happy and smiling just after the first burnout.

Back