Diesel Dragster down Under! At the Summernats.

Steven has to move up to Brisbane, and will be busy for a bit, but hopefully will get some track time soon. I have a few things I want them to do on tuning, and a few repairs before they can go run hard. I really wish we would have had more than 2 hours at the track. Timing change, Nitrous trim and some water, and Steven's eyes would have been like saucers by the 3rd run. HE was pretty happy and smiling just after the first burnout.

So, whats your goal ET?

The car should run 7's there, once he gets the tune and driving locked down.

I've never driven a dragster, but i bet there is a learning curve going from a door car...

As much as it seems they flex going down the track, im not sure i would like that anyway..

I've never driven a dragster, but i bet there is a learning curve going from a door car...

As much as it seems they flex going down the track, im not sure i would like that anyway..

You would be surprised how you don't realize how much they move around and howceasy to drive they are. I made a 236 mph pass in a alcohol car and steering is instinct. Shifting and doing the fuel and huts is he tough part.

Thats a monster of a charger on that coupe.

Not a supercharger by the looks of it, or am I mistaken?

Back