Diesel Driftin

btwrangler

keepin an eye out for GDL
Now, take your truck, moving at a MODEST 50mph, get sideways at the apex and hold it side ways WAY PAST the turn out point..... when you find a video like that, let me know.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLG9i4-5MJ0[/MEDIA]

We have a drift track here at Rocky Mountain Raceway and I've always wanted to send my truck on one LONG drift! I'll have to find some stock tires/wheels and throw them on one day. There's also a two-lane roundabout by my gym that would be PERFECT to drift around. One of these days...

You have now seen that douchebag named Roachies truck

ya.. but that was back when it was a sleeper before the hood stack and the tires etc...no it it aint as mean to me because it looks like its mean i like the sleeper look myself...it catches people off guard.:bow:

I don't care if was on wet pavement. Throwing around 8500#'s of truck, let alone a dually is impressive. And it looked fairly controlled. Would have been better on dry asphalt, but wasn't bad none the less.

I don't care if was on wet pavement. Throwing around 8500#'s of truck, let alone a dually is impressive. And it looked fairly controlled. Would have been better on dry asphalt, but wasn't bad none the less.

^ X2

The skill set is decent there...

btwrangler cool vids by the way. think that one w the dullie is sweet. saved it to my favorites. :D

Back