Diesel only mud bog

I guess I'm the flips side....

I wash it shortly after I offroad it(within a week), I don't have worn out parts as someone suggested....and I've driven over 1,000 miles in one trip to Disney Land with the kids...

It all comes down to proper maintenance,...for all those that have found "worn the F out in 5 minutes"...it's because they were like that prior to an offroading excursion, and it's a good thing you found them at a slow speed(offroading), rather than at full speed on the highway.

i agree with tank :eek:

I'd definitely be down for a mudbog. Would probably need something other than my Proxes though. :D

Diesel mud drags would be kick ass. I bet a ton of trucks would try that. Hell I would run my dd as long as the ruts are not 3ft then tow the race truck home HAHA. All though It would be a lot more work prepping the track than digging a hole.

Diesel mud drags would be kick ass. I bet a ton of trucks would try that. Hell I would run my dd as long as the ruts are not 3ft then tow the race truck home HAHA. All though It would be a lot more work prepping the track than digging a hole.

If we get rain like we did the first year we were down there we wouldnt need much of a mudbog track, practically everywhere was one - lol!

Wonder if the left side of that track at Crandall would work for bogging?

Schedule will be up by first of the year! Talked to Hebron/Nationals Trails, they got a mudpit we can run some people in - so plan on June 4 and Sept 17!

Now it's up to you to get more than yourself to run the gauntlet of mud!:lolly:

our truck is always ready ron. will you put this on the flyers as well? also do you want me to post the rules and classes for the bog ? give me a call and we will discuss this further. it looks like its on guys. post up if you will run your truck so nadm nos what to expect.:clap:

well that's 1400 miles for me but it sounds awesome and i'll do my best to make it![/QUOT

once we see some sort of payout and classes and so on i think it will get more people interested. like anything else your not going to make money at it but it does help to no what you stand a chance of winning.

our truck is always ready ron. will you put this on the flyers as well? also do you want me to post the rules and classes for the bog ? give me a call and we will discuss this further. it looks like its on guys. post up if you will run your truck so nadm nos what to expect.:clap:

Mudmeiser, bog is set for both OH dates! Let's start rounding up the mudboggers! Tank you comig up north?

Mudmeiser, bog is set for both OH dates! Let's start rounding up the mudboggers! Tank you comig up north?

ok guys, post up if your interested in running in the bog. also if you would let me no what your truck is. engine, turbo, tires, etc. this way i can start getting some classes together and determine who runs what class. im on here everyday so i will keep track of who is interested.
thanks. just so you guys no anyone with cut tires automaticaly will run the open class.:rockwoot:

We make mud to order down in Florida. U want it 6" or 6' deep we can do it or do both. We know how to get dirty!!!

No way in hell I would stick mine in the mud, but I love watching other people get theirs dirty.

Tobin

Local mud bog is about 3'deep and in intermission they throw cash in to the mud and let spectators run in and get it first come wins.

Back