Diesel Power Challenge 2015 Coverage and Discussion

Counting up numbers with Firepunk crew... Jerry was 4th and I was 5th. But we shall see

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Thanks!

Rules are you can only 2 peat and your done. They may change it so Lavon can come back.

Banean ran a 10.8 In 2013, Rick Fox went 10.8@131 first pass out on fuel, I went 11.0@130 Jerry Adkins went 11.19@128, Jesse Warren ran 11.12@134 on the bottle, Jarren Holder went 11.3@124, JD Gleason went 11.48@ 12x

With it coming down to Jesse Warren and I in the finals and the rain started before we could make the pass, they took our qualifying times to determine the winner. We were both looking forward to letting it all hang out in the finals.

Last edited:
He did...I was there for a few pulls but got tired and went back to hotel.

Banean ran a 10.8 In 2013, Rick Fox went 10.8@131 first pass out on fuel, I went 11.0@130 Jerry Adkins went 11.19@128, Jesse Warren ran 11.12@134 on the bottle, Jarren Holder went 11.3@124, JD Gleason went 11.48@ 12x

With it coming down to Jesse Warren and I in the finals and the rain started before we could make the pass, they took our qualifying times to determine the winner. We were both looking forward to letting it all hang out in the finals.

Those are some quick times! Probably the closes group ever.

Yes I got back on the dyno last night, we're gonna put Ricks tires on it and make a big hit but on a 2200us tune on first pull I was pulling rail down to 23,900 and found that we had wired a ground wrong to the one airdog giving us only one lift pump, fixed that, then it still dropped rail, and we're thinking we have an fca acting up, so I didn't even bother putting a big tune back in it. I'll get it home on our dyno and get it sorted out, it's pretty rowdy the way it is :)

Those quarter mile times are killer! Congrats on the win yet again Lavon, make sure to update your sig and put it in bold ;)

Damn ricks truck is on fire for just building it!! Congrats to all the fire punk crew for still holding the title.

Back