Diesel Race Schedule

Racebooths

SCT dealer & custom tuner
Ok, I'm putting together a calendar of diesel events. Trying to get all the message boards to link to it so we will have one go to place to see everything going on in the diesel world.

Diesel Calendar

This is by no means complete. Were really looking forward to adding all the NHRDA races, a few more DHRA, and NADM (as they are announced). If you would like your event added or know of an event that needs to be added please email me or PM me the details as soon as possible.

Info@racebooths.com

This sounds like a great idea. Sure would be nice to go to one site and be able to see where and when all the events are scheduled. Thanks Steve B.

Do you'll prefer calendar style or list style? I'm thinking about doing both but would put the more popular style as the main page and link to the other style.

Example
April:
4/5 Sat-2nd obx Outlaw Diesel Drags
4/12-13 Sat & Sun-Smokin in the Smokies
4/26 Sat-TS Outlaw Event, Beech Bend, Bowling Green, Kentucky

Last edited:
The only issue with Calendar style is you have that button where people can "add" other events. Being that most events are on a weekend you might have 5-6 events nationwide happening on one perticular weekend and it seems that you might run out of space on one block if you had 5 or 6 events?

9 LIVES said:
The only issue with Calendar style is you have that button where people can "add" other events. Being that most events are on a weekend you might have 5-6 events nationwide happening on one perticular weekend and it seems that you might run out of space on one block if you had 5 or 6 events?

I redesigned the calendar last night to a fully controlable calendar instead of the google calendar I was using. With the new one I can change the size of the boxes for each date incase there are several events. Also if there are alot on one day I can just put the location of the event and people could click it for more information. No sense in people from CA having to sort through small events in the Southeast

Makes sense. I like the idea of being able to bring up the calendar to check on events I might have forgotten about.

What are you taking a jab at us southern folk? little events? :poke: LOL

9 LIVES said:
What are you taking a jab at us southern folk? little events? :poke: LOL

:bang actually I live in middle Ga so I'm right in the heart of the southeast. :bang I just think theres going to be more going on here than in some other area of the country. No sense in those guys having to look at all our regional events and get togethers. I'll do something like a different color to denote big event that they would want to attend.

Ok, I didn't like the google calendar so I built my own. Its easier to update and I can add more information.

For anyone thats putting on an event I can host your page on my site, if theres no page I'll just link to the compD thread about that event.

Redesigned Schedule

Last edited:
Help me spread the word of this to the other boards. I generally only have time to get on here and Powerstroke.org. My goal for this is just to get the word out about the events and get more people out to them. Any money from sponsor spots will be given to the racers/spectators at the events. Also trying to put together some giveaways, T-shirt from manufacturers, and more.

Back