Diesel Rally

NCOVEY

More projects than brains
Not sure if this is the right place to post this(if it isn't, moderator please move it to the correct forum), but we are hosting a Diesel Rally at our shop (C4 Enterprises L.L.C.)on October 13, 12 noon to ? It is basically just a meet and greet day for all diesel owners, all brands, all years, cars and trucks. We are going to give away food and drinks as long as supplies last. Come in pop the hood, show off your truck, show off your mods, and do some bench racing. Bring your timeslips, and dyno sheets. It is a day to relax, make some new friends and have a good time. You can see our ad in the 'Show-Me-Trader' they are also online)this week. Our shop is located in Lathrop, Missouri. Take I-35 to Hwy 116(Exit 40), West to Lathrop, our shop is right in front the City Limit sign. If you have any questions, PM, email (c4entllc@hotmail.com), or call us at (816) 528-4420. If you think you may come post it or pm me so I can get an idea for food and drink. Thanks-Nicholas :thankyou2:

Sorry about posting this in the wrong spot, I thought the sub forums were the actual catagories.

Back