diesel shootout this friday at little rivers?

tsdmax07

ive heard theres a diesel shootout in little rivers has anyone else heard about it? 7.1 stroker motor is now in with some:nos:

yea theres a some guys off of cumminsforum going out there. little river is putting on a truck shootout. gas and diesel class. not associated with the texas diesel shootout, but it was fun last time. theres a thread around here somewhere for it

ive heard theres a diesel shootout in little rivers has anyone else heard about it? 7.1 stroker motor is now in with some:nos:

bring it July 2nd to Baytown. Our turn out has been much better. You will have some good, fun competition.

ok cool ill plan on that ive been wanting to run it on the new motor, what time in baytown?

I will be at Little River with a few other people, should be a good little turn out. Bring that 7.1 out.

bring that 7.1 stroker to no problem raceway in donaldsonvile la for a real race at the nhrda event:tree:

enough to kick your butt down the track when i don't red light :stab:
when are you coming back to the track

Common bus lets get more than a few fast trucks out every month.

Stelly you gettin close to fixed up? I got issues too man. I barely limped her to the house in one piece. U joint was falling out and I think the OD unit has a blown bushing.

it was... its in pennsylvania nw with black wheels, black emblems black lights....kinda funky lookin in hte last pic the new owner sent me

Back