Diesel Vs. Gas Beech Bend

wideopen

Slum Lord
The 2008 Havoc East @ Beech Bend, Bowling Green Ky. Aug. 2nd. and 3rd.

Sport Truck and Mini Truckin' Magazines are teaming up with Help from Truckin', Diesel Power & 8-Lug Magazines to bring back the age-old tradition of journeying to a far-off destination in search of the fabled truck run. You remember what a truck run is, don't you? It's that place you head for when you are looking to have a good time with your truck. It's that place where you spend a few days camping out with good friends, showing off your ride and participating in activities that real truck owners live for. This is THE show to plan your whole summer around. This year's show returns to Beach Bend Park in Bowling Green, Kentucky. So make plans to hang out with the editors of Sport Truck and Mini Truckin' in August, and we guarantee you'll have a good time and possibly walk away with some cash and a trophy just for building a kick-ass custom truck.

I just got the word that the Pro Street Diesel's will be running this show(The TS Crew, The Smith's, The Cedar City Diesel Crew, and more) Plus the Sheid Dragster is scheduled to appear.

This year there will be a Diesel Vs. Gas 1/4 mile race. Lets show up and kick some Gas! If it is like it was last year there will also be a club participation award, so if you make it make sure to write in CompD as your club, so us diesel guys can kick the gasses .....Gas..LOL

So come out and make some passes and have a great time!

Damn, wish I could go. I'll be in SLC, Utah that weekend. :bang

That's awesome.. I'm flying in to pick up the Kodiak not far from there on July 30th.. I'll be there...

The wife surprisingly just told me I should cancel my plane ticket and drive the 06 up.. haha.. Then she threw in that it would be a good place to have a "for sale" sign on it.. haha..

Cool Beans Brad.

Ty(if he makes it) and I are racing the CompD version of Pinks. LOL

we're on man ! I've used up all my honors points and just used up what was left of my priority points for a reservation.

TS manor was full already :bang

Damn, I wish I could be there to see that... But unfortunately not in my cards. Good luck fellas.

For Ty:

pinks.jpg

:doh: oh my, what did I get myself into to LOL

Phil, did you see the picture of our run at TS in Diesel Power ? Cool picture but, I don't plan to be in that position this time :poke: LOL

It lloks like I'm beating you..what id doesn't show is you blowing past me at the Mark.LOL

Sounds like fun. Wish I had a friggin' truck! :doh:

Or just give Mikey more drinks and he will pitch you the keys again LOL

Back