DieselPower! Additives Drag Racing at Indy!

EMcBride

Hoosier Stormtrooper
Check out who's coming:
Flowmaster ET Brackets
Derek Stump-2005 Indy winner
Earl Talley-2005 World Champ
Michael Pliska-2006 almost winner
Darren Counts-2006 World Champ

Quick Diesel
Jim "Lucky Dog" Layden-can anyone beat this guy? Is Brandon Meyers coming?

Pro Street
The first Q-4 will happen this weekend! Will the Smiths go 9's? Can someone get close to Team Green?

Pro Diesel
Dr. Performance comes to re-set their current records and the other big news is Darren Morrison (2005 Pro Street Champ) putting some shots on his brand new Pro Diesel S-10, maybe even putting down some licensing passes if things look good.

Top Diesel
Cummins Racing Top Diesel "Wheelie" will be there, can they shake the demons and put down the first TD records?
Or, will it be Texas Diesel Performance's rail? Who will win the first side by side Top Diesel race?
Scheid Diesel Motorsports will be there making licensing passes with Andrew Marrietta crew chief turned driver!

Um, anyone for some incredible racing?:tree: :ft:

Shut up Eric...it's hard enough to concentrate on work as it is. I'm ready to head to Indy right NOW!. LOL

I can't help it, I'm sitting here, ready to go now also! I'm sure there is something I'm forgetting, but I'm thinking about the drag racing that's about to go down! And, announcing with Tim-
:bang :ugh: :1tooth: :drool:

Rumor has it Keating will be there with a truck- not his- but helping another with his new ride.....

I'm also looking forward to the sled pulls. The mod class guys are loaded for bear from what I have seen. Where do they keep finding this darn HP? :rockwoot:

Super Street with bigger twins allowed and open drivelines??? Will a Dmax take this class this year? Or will last years Street Champion Robert Miller win like he did in Gaston?

Street has been fun too this year. Lots of guys are figuring out ways to HP.

Work Stock - hmmm Allisons win this one IMO.

Can't wait for the event. C everyone there. :rockwoot:

Keatings back is getting the better of him. If you see him in the pits, make sure he is not lifting anything heavy. I'll be in NY for work (boo...sucks).

Ya'all have a good time and don't trash the place.

Back