Diesel's For Tata's

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
October 11th 2014, TI Dyno will be hosting their annual Rocktoberfest, all diesel dyno day. This year we are going to honor October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, with Diesel's for Tata's charity event. We're posting this event up early enough in hopes to attract even more people for this awesome cause.

Currently TI Dyno and Powerflow Exhaust Systems are currently working out the details for the charity. We are looking for sponsors too! If you are interested in helping out, PM me here, or visit the event page, and leave a message there. Someone will get a hold of your shortly! I'll be updating this post about the event happenings if you do not have a Facebook account. Those of you who do, be sure to like the event page to receive all the up to date information.

[ame="http://s887.photobucket.com/user/jlsdesign/media/Rocktoberfest2014FBad_zps005e2da7.png.html"]TI Dyno Rocktoberfest 2014 Quick Ad Photo by jlsdesign | Photobucket[/ame]

Event Page Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/838128959535082/

We have a local sponsor donating 3 sheet pizzas to help feed everyone who comes...who knows what else they plan on helping with, but it's a start!

We have a local sponsor donating 3 sheet pizzas to help feed everyone who comes...who knows what else they plan on helping with, but it's a start!

We're also going to have 50/50 raffle, and we're looking for sponsors to help with Chinese raffle items as well! Depending on if we do the event shirts for sure, sponsors will have an opportunity to have their logo placed on the back!

Still time if anyone here would like to join us in sponsoring this event. Haven't had much time to update, but I will soon! PM me if you're interested in helping in sponsoring!!

It's a in ground chassis Mustang dyno. Do not remember the exact size, but it's the bigger one, with dual eddy currents. It's at TI Dyno, and their new building located at 3701 North Ridge Road West, Ashtabula Ohio 44004.

From Louisville KY, you're looking at about 9ish hours I bet.

This is a great event, Kevin the owner is a good guy and really knows what he's doing, my son was born 3 weeks early so I'm able to make it this time around, see if the old monster vp still has it haha

This is a great event, Kevin the owner is a good guy and really knows what he's doing, my son was born 3 weeks early so I'm able to make it this time around, see if the old monster vp still has it haha

Its in his new shop, a ton of room and then some! Looking forward to this event! See ya next Saturday!

Just received word today from top brass, while Powerflow will be on hand with Jeff Dean and the Powerflow sponsored dragster, any Powerflow T-shirt sold, ALL the proceeds will go to the charity TI Dyno has chosen! So come on out, and support this event!

How do we purchase one and the price?

Let me talk with Kevin at TI Dyno first. I don't know how much he's going to charge for event shirts yet. We're going to sell the Powerflow shirts for the same price, with 100% of the money going to the charity. What I'll probably have you do is either Paypal me, since Grand Rock/Powerflow doen't have one, or Kevin at TI Dyno.

Sound fair?

Back