Diesel's For Tata's

Tomorrow is the big day! I hope to see some of you out there! Going to be good weather, good food, 30+ raffle prizes, 50/50, and more!

See you there!

How do we purchase one and the price?

Let me talk with Kevin at TI Dyno first. I don't know how much he's going to charge for event shirts yet. We're going to sell the Powerflow shirts for the same price, with 100% of the money going to the charity. What I'll probably have you do is either Paypal me, since Grand Rock/Powerflow doen't have one, or Kevin at TI Dyno.

Sound fair?

I spoke with Kevin at TI Dyno. He is ok with excepting PayPal for shirts. Not sure what shipping would cost, but I suggested he uses the flat rate boxes. Makes it easier for everyone I think. If you want a Powerflow T-shirt, you can PayPal him, and I'll ship from here!

Sound good??

It was a nice turnout today, 30 trucks on the rollers and over 200 spectators, was alot of fun and we'll over $2000 was raised for the charity

Sounds good. Just get me a price and Paypal info.

Ok, the event shirts went for $10. What size do you want? When I go out there today, I'll grab one for you.

It was a nice turnout today, 30 trucks on the rollers and over 200 spectators, was alot of fun and we'll over $2000 was raised for the charity

It was a great turn out for sure! I've got a few pictures I took I'll post later. How did you like his new set up?

With the heavy rain in Our area all day long and not wanting to drive my truck that far in it,we stayed home under the nice dry roof.Hope you had a nice turnout and where are the results going to be posted at?.

Large and a medium

Ok, he has no mediums. Only larges or bigger. What color pink or gray?

With the heavy rain in Our area all day long and not wanting to drive my truck that far in it,we stayed home under the nice dry roof.Hope you had a nice turnout and where are the results going to be posted at?.

Not everyone wanted their numbers posted, but when I get the names I'll share. Wesley Beech won the burn out contest. I'll post some pictures here, most will be posted on the TI Dyno Facebook page.

Just a little follow up on the event. We did have over 200 spectators, and 30 trucks hit the rollers! Because of our great sponsors, attendees, and TI Dyno donating money back from each truck on the dyno, we were able to raise $2700 for the charity! It was great event, TI Dyno was happy to see all the support, and are looking forward to the Diesels For Tatas event next October!

They do plan on the spring diesel dyno day, "Spring Meltdown", at the end of April beginning of May. We are also contemplating a diesel swap meet during that event! What a great way to get your racing/pulling season started by buying parts you still need, or selling parts you no longer need!?! More details on that later.

Thanks again to all the sponsors, ALL the attendees, and thanks to Jeff Dean for bringing the Powerflow Dragster out to show. Thanks to Doug Brarens for bringing out his Rat Rod Hauler, and Rat Rod Race truck. Those things had a crowd by them all day long!

Back