Diesels in Dark Corners V

FORDTUF

An hour away from Atlanta, this Sat Nov 7th, biggest pull and payouts ever! Liberty Truck and Tractor Pull facility in White Plains, GA actually. I think Outlaw pays $3,200 to win, 2.6 maybe $2,800 and 2.5 I think $2,200 at least. Check their site to be sure.
I know a lot of guys are coming from TN, PN, OHIO, KY, NC, MARYLAND, FL, last year something like 80 hooks/pulls.

This was my first time going to this pull and I had a blast!!!! It was about a two hour drive from Columbia,SC where I live and definitely worth it. I think FASS sponsored it and said they'll be back again next year. It's not very often you get to see 3.0 trucks pull in this part of the country so that was a real treat for us!!!

We made the trip down, 500+ miles had a great time- placed 3rd in 2.6 class -broke tcase
big payouts, good track- thanks out to Liberty truck & tractor pullers- congrats to
CW Cartmell 1st , & Joe Hill 2nd
Also in 2.5 Nick Stamm 1st, Mac Cottrell 2nd & Dylan Detweiler 5th
Grady

Great hooking track, great payouts , and a very smoothly run event , most fun we had all year.Be back next year Lord willing

I'm looking forward to going back again. Like I said it was my first time going there but was told they usually have a lot more trucks than they had this year. Apparently the threat of rain scared off a lot of folks.

Back