Diesels in the mountains August 2nd-4th Denver, Anyone going?

95taylor331

Gear Jammer
Im thinking about going this year, I haven't been before so I was wanting to see who all was going and if its any good or not, I haven't been able to find info so what events do they have? Im assuming all 3 but not sure what to expect

I just looked on Bandimere's web sight and according to the schedule it looks like there is only 1 event on Sunday idk if that's right or not, as stated above I cant find any info on it....

Last year sucked lol Ats has their dyno thing on Saturday, and the truck pulls Friday night I think. Im trying to make it with my Dakota, but not going out of my way to make it lol

I'll be there. Sled pulls Friday night at the Adams county fair grounds, dyno at ATS Saturday, and drag racing at Bandimere Sunday. I had a good time last year.

I'll be working a booth at the sled pull and dyno, most likely I'll be doing the same at the races...depends on if I get my truck done or not.

Well I might just have to come down for that if you're coming John.

Im thinking about going this year, I haven't been before so I was wanting to see who all was going and if its any good or not, I haven't been able to find info so what events do they have? Im assuming all 3 but not sure what to expect

Your sig. 13.14@112 with an NV4500. I want to hear some more about that! Holy crap 112 mph that thing is movin'!

Your sig. 13.14@112 with an NV4500. I want to hear some more about that! Holy crap 112 mph that thing is movin'!

Well I dyno'd it at flash automotive in Albuquerque, NM the dyno was loaded but I don't recall the percentage, I did 662hp1403tq uncorrected on fuel only, I also launched in 3rd gear and kept my foot on the throttle between shifts , my 1/8th was 8.31 @ 83mph , I also ran a 150 jet of go go juice on that pass as well , ill see if I can dig up the time slip and post a pic to give you more info

Well I dyno'd it at flash automotive in Albuquerque, NM the dyno was loaded but I don't recall the percentage, I did 662hp1403tq uncorrected on fuel only, I also launched in 3rd gear and kept my foot on the throttle between shifts , my 1/8th was 8.31 @ 83mph , I also ran a 150 jet of go go juice on that pass as well , ill see if I can dig up the time slip and post a pic to give you more info

Ahh nitrous! I knew something was up lol! Maybe I'll give nitrous a shot in a few years. I just want to see video, I'm a fricken' manual racing junkie lmao! Can't get enough of it.......even if we are slow.

I had a video on my old phone that a buddy took but I have since broke that phone, I'll call him and see if he still has it and can send it to me

Back