Diesels on Hot Rod's Drag Week?

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Any dieselheads going? Basically 5 tracks in 5 days, 1000 miles, event is supposed to sort out the real "street" cars from the pro stocks with plates, they have a bunch of other classes though, Project X got close to winning the 12.0 class last year....a diesel would be perfect for this event.....more info go to http://www.hotrod.com/upcomingevents/hdrp_2007_drag_week_rules_registration/ they are starting and finishing in Cordova, IL to give you in idea of where the event will be.....so....anyone interested??

Jason Sands
Associate Editor
Diesel Power Magazine
www.dieselpowermag.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I should be there.......... Gotta ride with some real goofballs though LOL

once again there is nothing on the east coast---you guys on the west of us better be counting your blessings, cause it's going to be hell to pay when things drive east................:hehe:

DIESEL POWER said:
once again there is nothing on the east coast---you guys on the west of us better be counting your blessings, cause it's going to be hell to pay when things drive east................:hehe:
+

What on earth are you talking about?

I wish I could afford to take a week off and just tag along...but I can't...so I won't. LOL
On second thought...it's all the way in September....hmmmmmm....Yo Timmy...wanna go on a road trip ? LOL

Wade how east you want, it in the Atlantic Ocean.

This year the format is really cool, you run as fast as you can up to 10.80 and then the quickest 32 averages.for the week run on friday . Then it’s just a bracket race off that average plus a minus a tenth.
We are doing a great deal of planning for this years drag week. We are going to raffle off a lot of cool product and the grand prize is the 4th seat in the truck for the trip. This raffle is tentatively going to a neat charity. We have major media exposure for the effort, and when we get the logistics worked out we have a 24 hour a day uplink with non other then the Timmy cam

COMP461 said:
Wade how east you want, it in the Atlantic Ocean.

This year the format is really cool, you run as fast as you can up to 10.80 and then the quickest 32 averages.for the week run on friday . Then it’s just a bracket race off that average plus a minus a tenth.
We are doing a great deal of planning for this years drag week. We are going to raffle off a lot of cool product and the grand prize is the 4th seat in the truck for the trip. This raffle is tentatively going to a neat charity. We have major media exposure for the effort, and when we get the logistics worked out we have a 24 hour a day uplink with non other then the Timmy cam
Greg everyone of those races are 1000+ miles from me...........:thankyou2:

Back