Difference between 07-09 and 10+ EGR Delete

BlackSkyRacing

Living Under a Rock
I am looking into deletes for a few customers (off-road) trucks and I see my supplier only has Sinister Mfg kits for the 07-09 trucks available. Just want to be sure that this kit will still work, or can be modified to work.

the EGR cooler plumbing is different, 07-08 take a plug/hose clamp and 09-current take a o-ring style plug

all the brackets are the same i have noticed

Crap, so need to find the right kit... You guys have jobber pricing for shops?

Also, since I'm obviously new to the 6.7 scene, bungs or no bungs on the delete pipes?

If you are using a programmer to delete the Dpf then you don't need bungs. Any 04.5-07 exhaust kits fit 07.5-12 6.7's too.

Ok the question of 09-12 trucks using 04.5-07 exhaust was next. Thanks a lot for the help guys :Cheer:

If you are using a programmer to delete the Dpf then you don't need bungs. Any 04.5-07 exhaust kits fit 07.5-12 6.7's too.

I read this before, but couldn't remember the years! Thanks for reposting!!:woohoo:

Thanks for the help, you ignorant A hole!!:hehe:

Flipping you crap bud! Gotta learn something somehow!

Thanks for the help, you ignorant A hole!!:hehe:

Flipping you crap bud! Gotta learn something somehow!

The nicest thing anyone has said to me in a while LOL

On a side note and for future reference when tuners are gone, how does one trick the computer without tuning?

On a side note and for future reference when tuners are gone, how does one trick the computer without tuning?

To my knowledge you can't.

When I trade my chevy in I'll be tuning it back to stock with the egr and dpf warnings turned off and the stock dpf hung under it (broke the probes when I took it out)

Tuners will never be gone... There will always be a way.

There will always be tuners or ways to delete just gotta find the loop holes

Back