different tunes for adrenaline

cumminspower88

where do i find different tunes for the adrenaline? It melted down on my buddy and he sent it in and got it fixed. Now its on my truck and the stock tune wont fuel past 30lbs of boost. When my buddy had it, he had a guy put a different tune on it off of his computer. I would like to know where to get these tunes at..

The tunes on Quads website are the only ones they recommend using. The older ones were removed due to some sort of problem. I never had any major problems with them. But if you are looking for a specific tune, I have 22 on my computer. Did you try the Comp3 on the website?

Last edited:
havent tried any yet.. whats the comp3? and if i dont like it, is there anyway i could get one from you?

I can e-mail tunes to you, but I would try the ones on the website first. I like the Comp3 myself.

i dont see the comp 3. maybe i'm not lookin in the right spot. everything i come across is all high idle and cold engine protection.
where do i need to look at?

Cool, it will be a huge difference with a more aggresive tune.

Wish the 4K tunes were still on their web-site...

one of them worked good for me (the other one shut my engine off)

Wish the 4K tunes were still on their web-site...

one of them worked good for me (the other one shut my engine off)

Do you remember which one? I could send it to you if you dont have it anymore.

what the hell am i doing wrong? now it keeps telling me that it cant find the module... i've disconected and reconected dozens of times

i cant remember what they told me at quad but its something that has to be changed in your computer, some setting, its minor and they can talk you thru it in 5 mins.

Sometimes it works better to hit 'get info from module' then while its searchin plug it in.

Does the USB plug into the pulse or the module that is under the hood of the truck? I am VERY new to the 24 valve stuff. I just got my first 24 valve and it has an un-updated adrenalin on it.

I can't remember which one worked for me... THey had a few, but one was really aggressive, and allowed me to spin to 4000 and wasn't choppy, but sucked for daily driving

rollincoal - plug the USB into the unit under the hood AFTER you click on the update button, and it says "searching..." - you've got like 10 seconds to hook it up before it fails out...

Back