difficulty selling 8.3/parts.

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
I have a high mile 8.3 out of a 95 KW (460k) I've been trying to sell for a friend for months and have had zero bites. It ran fine when we pulled it out. But I started taking parts off of it thinking I would do a top end rebuild but didn't get far (too much other crap to take care of). Are these things only worth their weight in scrap? Getting tired of it taking up space in my garage. Is it worth anything parted out?
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/3880438188.html

Last edited:
That looks like ti would be fun to play with. Although I have no idea what I would do with it, and the fact that it would cost me as much to ship it as it would to buy it. Have you posted it for sale on here before?

Yea I thought it would be pretty cool to mess with as well. But then reality set in. I never posted it here. I can't even figure out how to ship a crank let alone an 8.3 :doh:

Pretty much. The ISB can make just as much power reliably and the ISM can make much more torque.

At least save the pump, gear, lines and injectors. They would sell on ebay. Its about 75 to ship those out.

Finally found someone that wants to trade for the whole thing. Hopefully it goes through. I want the garage space back!

Finally got it all sold for 800. At least I didn't have to bring it to the Scrapper.

Back