Dirt Drags Bithlo Motorsports, Orlando Feb 20th

JIT has no reason to be sceered unless i tell him im going to take care of him and everything will be ok!! LOL

neilden hasnt even seen josh's truck since it was sitting in the field with no injection pump and no trans and says he doesnt need to be scared. now that its back together and better than ever, i think he has NO REASON IN THE WORLD to be scared! haha.

neilden hasnt even seen josh's truck since it was sitting in the field with no injection pump and no trans and says he doesnt need to be scared. now that its back together and better than ever, i think he has NO REASON IN THE WORLD to be scared! haha.
The only reason too be scared (wood) be if your a pine tree:bang

:hehe:I don't think the trees were scared they won!:hehe:

Them pullin boys will always find a reason not to show up. I think Gary is right about them being skeered.

Yea really...Neilden got beat up by a six or seven year old pine tree...

I let it win!!! and ive got something for it this year!!!! can someone say power!!!( in jerremy clarkson from top gun voice)

Jeremy Clarkson doesn't like diesel and thinks they are load, smelly and have way to much rubbish under the bonnet. (Top Gear)

Well i was thinking a chain saw for the next tree that gets in my way!!! but you can use your truck this year!!

My wife just informed me that she is having a PTA party at the house that weekend.

I can't wait to get chit faced and embarrass my wife. :Cheer:

JIT has no reason to be sceered unless i tell him im going to take care of him and everything will be ok!! LOL

Yeah... Last time I heard that it cost me a Transfer Case, front Driveshaft and Yoke! But I still Aint SKEERDT

:nos:

So should I run the Boggers or BFG Mud terrains?

So should I run the Boggers or BFG Mud terrains?

i would think boggers.jit. don't know if i'am going to make it to this one. that pta meeting at pete's sounds pretty good. now if i can just get rid of pete.:kick:

i would think boggers.jit. don't know if i'am going to make it to this one. that pta meeting at pete's sounds pretty good. now if i can just get rid of pete.:kick:

No one at the PTA has any idea what I look like so come on down and I'll head up. :shake:

Back